Direct mail tips

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Email Marketing - How to Organize Your Email Campaign III

When you send out a free gift email, does that email bring people closer or further from buying your $5000 product? When you send out a content email, when you write a letter for your subscribers that teaches them one of your secrets – does that draw people closer to the $5000 product or further away?

So you must know your purpose when creating your email campaign.

I use a number of different types of emails in my email campaigns. I write content emails, I write referral emails, I write free gift emails, and I write responsive emails. All of these emails bring people closer to my goal for my list. They bring each of the people on my list closer to the goal. And if someone drops off my list as a result of one of my emails – they weren't going to buy anyway.

I can tell you that – you see, if you are reading this book, you are probably no beginner, and if you are, you are a smart one. You know that my email campaign is not written because I am some lonely soul who needs to have people to write to. You know that my goal is to make money, and to teach others to do the same thing online. Actually my goal is to teach others to fulfill their destiny online, but most of the time people call that making money – and then they spend the money to fulfill their destiny. But if you are promoting a good cause – awareness of a disease, fundraising for underprivileged people, or the promotion of your faith, my goal is to teach you how to do that better.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home